Subsidies from the National Recovery Plan
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic has developed the National Recovery Plan, which has already been approved by the European Union. We expect the announcement of the first calls in the near future.
The main objective is to revive the economy after the coronavirus pandemic. A total of CZK 180 billion will be made available. The National Recovery Plan consists of six pillars:
- Digital transformation
- Education and labour market
- Physical infrastructure and green transition
- Institutions, regulation, and support to business in response to COVID
- Research, development, and innovation
- Population health and resilience
First announced will be calls focused on:
- Installation of photovoltaic powerplants;
- Water saving in businesses;
- Circular economy (e.g. the introduction of innovative technologies for the extraction of secondary raw materials and for the manufacture of products from secondary raw materials).
Calls to support electro-mobility, digital high-capacity networks and digital enterprises will follow.
All the above calls are also intended for large enterprises. In addition, projects can also be implemented in Prague, except for digital enterprises.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance in preparing documents to apply for these subsidies.
Your WTS Alfery team